Shipping & Delivery Policy – South Africa
- We offer two delivery methods
- Collect – Upon checkout, you can choose to collect from our Johannesburg, Durban or Cape Town Offices. For address details click here. Collection hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:30. Please bring proof of ID and Credit Card used to make the purchase when collecting the goods from our premises.
- Courier – We can deliver directly to your home or business anywhere in South Africa.
- Once payment has been made, you unfortunately cannot change your delivery address however you can return the order within 7 days of receiving it.
- United Telecoms offers free delivery for orders placed that are R1 000.00 or more. Should your order be less than this amount, we will charge R150.00 for delivery.
- Please allow 7 – 10 working days to receive your order although your order may arrive sooner than this.
- If you are not able to sign for your order it is imperative, you inform us of the details of the recipient that will be receiving the order on your behalf.
- If you received an order with a missing item, please notify us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We service the following locations across London and the United Kingdom
Greater London: City of London, Hounslow, Barking and Dagenham, Islington, Barnet, Kensington and Chelsea, Bexley, Kingston upon Thames, Brent, Lambeth, Bromley, Lewisham, Camden, Merton Croydon, Newham, Ealing, Redbridge, Enfield, Richmond upon Thames, Greenwich, Southwark, Hackney, Sutton, Hammersmith and Fulham, Tower Hamlets, Haringey, Waltham Forest, Harrow, Wandsworth, Havering, Westminster and Hillingdon.
What Our Customers Say
“Once we approved the installations we were kept up to date daily with the levels of progress on our various sites and were very impressed with the final installation”