Moving Your PBX? How to do it.
PABX/PBX Relocation & Re-installation
Before embarking on a PBX telephone switchboard relocation or reinstallation, a number of questions need to be asked and answered around the new and old locations.Enquire Now
Questions To Ask:
- What type of PABX Telecom connectivity (Telephone lines, cabling, VoIP Fiber) is available and desired at the new site? Is it ready and available?
- Does the new site have existing PABX telephony cabling? Who owns the cable if so?
- Do you require your existing PABX business number to be ported, moved with you to the new site?
- What are your goals for the move or change, would you like to take the opportunity to add any new PBX features previously unavailable to your organisation’s PBX solution, or would you simply like to move the existing system as is?
Planning the PABX Move
It is important to remember that the move of a PABX switchboard must be planned many months in advance. Tasks which need to be considered:
- Main Incoming Number porting
- Fibre trenching and installation for Voice and Data.
- Cabling of the building or offices to be occupied
- General infrastructure setup ensuring minimum disruption
All of the above need to be considered carefully to ensure a smooth transition to your new site/building/campus. Often organizations underestimate the time and effort required for PBX switchboard moves such as these.
Services United Telecoms Can Assist With:
United Telecoms has assisted thousands of businesses in their PABX moves, whether it be a small business entities or a multi-building corporate campus our team of expert PABX technicians and project managers are carefully trained to manage your PABX/PBX relocation.
Our professional services include:
- Cabling and re-cabling businesses
- Assisting in dealing with Telkom/VoIP Suppliers
- Assisting in PABX number porting
- Assisting in the PBX planning process, ensuring maximum uptime
- Rehanging and reprogramming PBX switchboards after a move.
- And much more
Greater London areas serviced: City of London, Hounslow, Barking and Dagenham, Islington, Barnet, Kensington and Chelsea, Bexley, Kingston upon Thames, Brent, Lambeth, Bromley, Lewisham, Camden, Merton, Croydon, Newham, Ealing, Redbridge, Enfield, Richmond upon Thames, Greenwich, Southwark, Hackney, Sutton, Hammersmith and Fulham, Tower Hamlets, Haringey, Waltham Forest, Harrow, Wandsworth, Havering, Westminster and Hillingdon.
Contact one of our expert consultants today to request a quote.
We service the following locations across London and the United Kingdom
Greater London: City of London, Hounslow, Barking and Dagenham, Islington, Barnet, Kensington and Chelsea, Bexley, Kingston upon Thames, Brent, Lambeth, Bromley, Lewisham, Camden, Merton Croydon, Newham, Ealing, Redbridge, Enfield, Richmond upon Thames, Greenwich, Southwark, Hackney, Sutton, Hammersmith and Fulham, Tower Hamlets, Haringey, Waltham Forest, Harrow, Wandsworth, Havering, Westminster and Hillingdon.
What Our Customers Say
“Once we approved the installations we were kept up to date daily with the levels of progress on our various sites and were very impressed with the final installation”