Why United Telecoms?
United Telecoms is a London based PABX/PBX Telecoms Switchboard and IT Solutions provider which supplies businesses and organisations with PBX, PABX and VoIP solutions for all their business requirements.
United Telecoms understands the unique needs of businesses operating in London and UK markets. Businesses in the United Kingdom face telecommunications and data challenges unique to the world and out of this environment United Telecoms was born. Our mission has been to offer businesses a stable, reliable and cost effective PABX, PBX and VoIP solutions outside of the traditional incumbent, British Telecoms (BT), the advent of open standards has meant that United Kingdom businesses are now free to choose from the latest in Unified Communications technology allowing their businesses to thrive with efficent and stable telephony.
Businesses throughout the United Kingdom have chosen us to deliver PBX, PABX and VoIP solutions that satisfy their exacting demands in today’s fast-moving Telecoms environments.
Contact us today to request one of our expert consultants for a professional on-premise assessment of your PBX switchboard needs.
What We Can Do for Your Business
- Handle all of your organisations PBX/PABX telephony requirements, including Voice, Data and Video Conferencing via a unified PABX/PBX switchbiard platform
- Reduce wasted/redundant voice and data costs
- Provide expert advice around PBX switchboard solutions, installations, re-installations and implementations
- Improve your organisation’s productivity and professionalism via a unified PBX communications platform
Why Choose United Telecoms?
- 31 years in the Office Solutions business
- Over 3000 customers serviced and supplied
- Great pricing and easy rental/leasingapplications
- United Kingdom’s largest range of PABX/PBX Brands
- Multiple connectivity options on both Voice and Data
- Ongoing Service Level Agreements and Break-Fix Support and Service
We service the following locations across London and the United Kingdom
Greater London: City of London, Hounslow, Barking and Dagenham, Islington, Barnet, Kensington and Chelsea, Bexley, Kingston upon Thames, Brent, Lambeth, Bromley, Lewisham, Camden, Merton Croydon, Newham, Ealing, Redbridge, Enfield, Richmond upon Thames, Greenwich, Southwark, Hackney, Sutton, Hammersmith and Fulham, Tower Hamlets, Haringey, Waltham Forest, Harrow, Wandsworth, Havering, Westminster and Hillingdon.
What Our Customers Say
“Once we approved the installations we were kept up to date daily with the levels of progress on our various sites and were very impressed with the final installation”