IP PBX Business Telephone System Rentals
PABX Business Telephone System Rentals
United Telecoms supplies South Africa’s widest range of PABX Business Telephone systems to rent. Our expert consultants will work closely with you to determine which PBX business telephone rentals will best suits your companies needs and guide you through the rental application process.Enquire Now
How to Decide Which PBX Phone System Rental Option Is Best For Your Organisation
Essentially businesses have two rental options open to them when it comes to their business telephone systems:
- On Premises PABX System Rental – Panasonic, Samsung, NEC
- Cloud Based PABX Systems – United Voice Cloud VoIP PBX
Inside these two main PABX phone system types are a number of features which organisations can add to the solution to add to the productivity and customer facing professionalism of their PBX telephone system.
- Voicemail to Email
- Mobile Extensions
- Auto attendant
- Call forwarding
- Call recording
Why Rent or Lease a PABX Telephone System?
You may be asking yourself why should I rent a PBX telephony system and not just purchase it outright. Below we breakdown the vast array of benefits associated with purchasing your PABX system via rental or lease in 3 key areas:
- PBX Telephone System Rentals are fully tax deductible – Each month your telephone system rental may be expensed by your business, ensuring full tax benefits via rental
- Your business has the abilty to upgrade the PABX rental or request add-ons to your telephone system as your business grows
- PBX Rentals ensure your business is not subjected large unplanned cash ourflows each time your PABX Telephone System requires to be upgraded.
- System Rentals can be structured in such a way that businesses may rent in increments of 12 months from 12 months to 72 months, in certain cases Month to Month Short Term PABX System rentals are available on expertly restored telephony equipment.
View more information on factors to consider when purcashing a small pabx business telephone system here.
PABX Office Phone System Rental FAQ’s
To rent a PBX Telephone System, you need to have a registered company that has been trading for at least two years as well as company FICA documents.
We offer PBX System rentals over various terms, between 12 and 60 months, the most popular being 36 and 60 month rentals.
The rental prices of Switchboard Systems vary greatly. There are many factors that need to be considered and the system will need to be configured for your business’s specific needs. Contact Sales for a quote.
There are many benefits associated with renting a PBX Phone System including; tax deductions, the ability to upgrade the system or expand when needed, better cashflow planning, etc.
United Telecoms offers all our clients First-Year-Free service where we provide maintenance and support for the first year of your rental, free of charge! Thereafter we can offer you a service agreement to cover the maintenance of your system.
We service the following locations across London and the United Kingdom
Greater London: City of London, Hounslow, Barking and Dagenham, Islington, Barnet, Kensington and Chelsea, Bexley, Kingston upon Thames, Brent, Lambeth, Bromley, Lewisham, Camden, Merton Croydon, Newham, Ealing, Redbridge, Enfield, Richmond upon Thames, Greenwich, Southwark, Hackney, Sutton, Hammersmith and Fulham, Tower Hamlets, Haringey, Waltham Forest, Harrow, Wandsworth, Havering, Westminster and Hillingdon.
What Our Customers Say
“Once we approved the installations we were kept up to date daily with the levels of progress on our various sites and were very impressed with the final installation”