Cloud Hosted PBX Telephone System
Cloud phone System Supplier
United Telecoms is a telephony solutions provider in the United Kingdom, focused on businesses who are looking to migrate their on-premise office phone solutions to the cloud, or alternatively wishing to change their existing hosted PBX providers. We offer rapid deployment of our hosted solution, reduced call costs, and month-to-month contracts. Instant addition or removal of phone extensions and continuity of existing business phone numbers are just some of the many features of our Hosted Telephony System.Enquire Now
United Voice Cloud – Quick, Feature Rich, Easy to Deploy B2B Telephone System
United Voice Cloud by United Telecoms is an industry-leading virtual cloud-based business telephony system. By aggregating multiple PBX phone systems into one highly specified centralised PBX switchboard in the cloud, United Telecoms is able to provide our customers with high-end PBX switchboard functionality at a largely reduced cost.
A Hosted PBX Telephone System is a telephony solution where the hardware, which is the equipment acting as the “brains” of the PBX phone system, is moved from an office’s physical premises to a cloud-hosted PBX environment in a data center, and managed by a service provider. The system is suitable for companies of all sizes, offering the same benefits to single users and corporates with 1000+ users.
Our United Voice Cloud hosted solution combines all the benefits of the leading hosted PBX features found in a modern VoIP – Cloud PBX System.
Most businesses consider changing to a cloud-hosted telephone system for one or more of these attractive features:
- Month-to-month contract
- 30% – 75% reductions on your monthly phone bill
- Cutting-edge PBX telephony features
- Simple setup, easy to customise, quick to deploy
- Real-time online telephone management system for reporting
- Industry-leading after-sales service
- Mobility – take your office anywhere in the world
Advantages of a Cloud Hosted PABX Phone System
- Instant setup – hosted PBX systems can be deployed remotely in a matter of days and require little to no in-house training.
- Cost and space-saving – no switchboard unit or other hardware associated with a traditional on-site PBX telephone system.
- Instant upscaling or downscaling – user numbers and costs of a hosted PBX system can be adjusted online.
- Feature-rich solutions – select, arrange and customise the features that your business needs.
- Online Telephone Management System – take control of your business’ communications solution. View your monthly costs online, in real-time, and assess call trends between staff members and different departments.
- Indefinite lifespan – no need to enter into a hardware upgrade cycle, as the online technology is regularly and automatically updated to reflect current software releases.
- Inbuilt call recording – ideal for training and monitoring, all incoming and outgoing calls can be monitored in real-time, recorded and stored.
- Redundancy – highly resilient data centres house the hosted virtualised solutions, meaning that your telephone systems will not be impacted by power outages or natural disasters at your business premises.
- Never lose your telephone number again – keep your existing telephone number(s), and maintain communications with existing customers, no matter how often you move, or where you move to.
- Pure per second outbound voice calling – save money on your call costs and pay for your true usage.
What to Consider when Assessing a Hosted PBX Telephone System
- Connectivity and associated costs – without a strong, reliable internet connection, the cloud PBX solution will present with poor voice quality. It is therefore imperative that businesses either already have access to a robust internet connection on their premises, or evaluate the associated costs of suitable connectivity when planning a hosted PBX solution.
- Ownership – ownership of the hosted PBX lies with the supplier. In most cases, ownership will never pass to the end-user, who is merely subscribing to this system.
- Failover option – if no broadband internet failover option is provided for, i.e. a secondary or redundant internet connection, any loss in the core connectivity to the hosted PBX will result in users being unable to access the solution.
Hosted PBX Handset Options
Hosted PBX Standard System Features
- User-friendly Browser-based Hosted PBX Interface. This equips you with an admin login and the ability to customise user functionality from anywhere in the world, at any time.
- Call Recording in the Cloud or On-premises. This can be set to “always on” mode, or toggled on and off by the user as required.
- Auto Attendant and IVR (Interactive Voice Response). Direct calls through your organisation with ease, consistency and simplicity. This can be customised and updated at any time with the click of a button.
- Hunt Groups. Create ring groups with intelligence, allowing you to automatically and sequentially move unanswered calls between staff members and departments.
- Presence. Granting you the ability to see who is online at a given time via the UCaaS Softphone Platform.
- Music on Hold. Simple and easy to configure, you can upload MP3 files to the system as and when required.
- CLI (Caller Line Identification). Instantly identify incoming calls, and present your chosen DID (Direct Inward Dialling telephone number) on outgoing calls.
- Hot Desking. The ability to ‘move’ your extension with you, regardless of where you are seated, allowing for smart, agile use of your office space.
- Remote Working. Take your settings with you outside of the office so that you can continue work while commuting, traveling, or working from home.
- Company Directory. Easily locate and call colleagues with the click of a button.
- Mobile Phone App. Use your smartphone as an extension of the Hosted PABX/PBX Phone System, with no additional hardware needed. You can make and receive calls using your office number or extension, transfer calls to colleagues, and initiate conference calls.
We service the following locations across London and the United Kingdom
Greater London: City of London, Hounslow, Barking and Dagenham, Islington, Barnet, Kensington and Chelsea, Bexley, Kingston upon Thames, Brent, Lambeth, Bromley, Lewisham, Camden, Merton Croydon, Newham, Ealing, Redbridge, Enfield, Richmond upon Thames, Greenwich, Southwark, Hackney, Sutton, Hammersmith and Fulham, Tower Hamlets, Haringey, Waltham Forest, Harrow, Wandsworth, Havering, Westminster and Hillingdon.
What Our Customers Say
“Once we approved the installations we were kept up to date daily with the levels of progress on our various sites and were very impressed with the final installation”